Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Valentine

Jeremy and I are not big fans of going out on Valentine's Day. We exchanged cards and Jermey got me flowers on Valentine's Day, but we didn't have our Valentine's Day date until about 11 days later. My mom was nice enough to come over and tend the kids. Jeremy and I first stopped at the new Carhart store that's been on our list to check out for a while. They had a bunch of really nice stuff, but Jeremy and I restrained ourselves, leaving only with a skirt for Hayley and a hat for me.

After that we headed to one of our fave places to eat, Braza Grill. We pulled into the parking lot and realized just how long it had been since we had gone out on a date on the weekend. (Probably about 5 years, because Jeremy used to always be at work on Friday and Saturday nights.) It worked out okay, and we only waited about ten minutes before starting in on the Brazilian Barbeque yumminess.

After dinner we headed home and shared our answers to these:



They are little quiz books that I found at Barnes and Noble. They were fun to do, and funny to read over with each other. Plus we both "passed" with scores of about 80% and learned some new things about each other. It was so great to share a nice evening with my best friend, my sweet husband that I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!