Saturday, February 11, 2012

Party It Up!

As Hayley's birthday approached, Jeremy and I did the debate that it seems we do every year: Do we do a party? How big? Where at? How much? This year, we splurged and went to Kangaroo Zoo. Hayley had so much fun with her friends. It's fun to get all of them together, since she knows so many kids from lots of different places. We had kids come from her class at school, our neighborhood, my mom's neighborhood, the fitness center daycare. It was quite the crowd!

Even the fam that didn't have any Kangaroo Zoo aged kids were good sports and came out to celebrate with us.



Some of the friends:



The song:



And a surprise visit from the kangaroo, complete with a gift for Hayley in his pouch.



This was as close to a group shot as I was able to get. Sorry if you are reading that and your kid is not pictured anywhere. There was too much to do at the Zoo to waste time sitting still for long!



The aftermath:



Hayley was a little bit bummed when we didn't have any huge plans on her actual birthday last Wednesday. I think her party sure made up for it though. I know her sweet "Thank you for having me a party, Mom and Dad!" on the way home sure made it worth the stress and preparation for me. :)

Happy Birthday Sweet Hayleykins Bachman!

2 comments:

  1. She is getting so big! Looks like a fun party, how have I never heard of Kangaroo Zoo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Hayley! What a great mom you have to stay updated on everything :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!