Thursday, July 19, 2012

May and June Catch Up

May and June are always crazy busy around our house, and this year was no exception.  Besides Jeremy's birthday, my birthday, multiple family members' birthdays, Jeremy and my ninth wedding anniversary, Mother's Day and Father's Day, we were able to fit in some other fun things too.

Like eating licorice:


Starting at the top left and moving clockwise, we have Jackson after I told him "no" to having a licorice, his huge grin when Daddy gave him one anyway, and the total "stink face" he gave me when I reminded him that I had said no.  Yeah, Dad is a pushover.

Jeremy got Hayley a motorcycle helmet so that she could ride on the motorcycle with him.  She really is smiling somewhere in there, I promise!


We also went to Valley Fair Mall and played in the splash fountain.  Or rather, Hayley played while Jackson ran away and laughed while I ran after him.  Stinker.  But how could I stay mad at this cute face?


And Hayley took a tumbling class with the neighborhood friends.

Kylie, Aisly, Hayley, Kaia, and Bailey

She's just about got that cartwheel down pat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!