Sunday, July 4, 2010

I Couldn't Help Myself...

Remember how I scheduled the kids for a photo session and Jackson promptly got a bruise by smacking his head on the counter? Well, our coupon was about to expire, so I made us another appointment that Jackson actually made it to, unscathed.

However, since his "Stranger Danger" has now kicked in, the session started out a little rough:


Hayley had to show him how it was done:


And then things got quite a bit better.


Including some smiles!



Thanks to this little princess,



this little prince realized pictures aren't that bad,


and this mom spent more money than she intended to.


What can I say?
I'm a sucker for cute pictures of my kids!

2 comments:

  1. your kids are adorable. love their outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely easy to spend more money than you anticipated when your kids are so darn cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!