Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Birthday Boy

Two years ago today I gave birth to the sweetest little boy I know. Today we celebrated at the park with family and friends, and pizza and ice cream and cake. Jackson was in heaven to be playing outside.



And all the cousins had tons of fun playing while the adults hung out in the shady pavilion.



Jackson wasn't quite sure what to do with the candle on his cake...
(To avoid vertigo, you may want to start watching after the first five seconds. I was holding the camera and lighting a candle. And I forgot that my voice would be so amplified, or I may not have graced the video with my singing...)



But he knew exactly what to do with the presents!



Happy Birthday Jackson! We love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!