Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fine then, Smarty Pantses!

Alright, so your guys called it from the very first day I put up the poll. The BABY is as BOY as can be. I'd post the pictures to prove it, but honestly I feel a little weird about posting his "parts." You'll just have to trust me that you can totally tell.

Some of you know that a BOY wasn't necessarily what we were hoping for, but I'm getting used to the idea of having one of each. (We are done after this one.) Actually I'm really excited!

Now if we could just agree on a name...

Hayley has the same initials as me, so I kind of want to keep the tradition and have this little boy's initials be the same as Jeremy's, which are J.D. So far I've vetoed James Dean and Johnny Danger, and Jeremy has vetoed Jackson Daniel. (Which I really like. I may keep working on him.) Any other ideas?

Oh, I also vetoed Elliot Timothy, that my dad suggested. Think about those initials and you'll figure out why. At least you will if you remember the Drew Barrymore, child actress, era.

And the cutie pie girl name Ashley Hannah is up for grabs. Please someone use it on their upcoming little girl, or spread the word to your pregnant friends.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! Boys are fun. They definitely keep you on your toes during the two-year-old stage, but so worth it! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You will love a boy! I love mine like crazy. We'll totally just have to use each other for advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you vetoed both of my boy names? Well, I was expecting it. But I will put in a claim on Hannah. Hope you're enjoying your break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jackson Daniel. When we had Jack, we joked about doing Daniel as his middle, since it's my hubbie's name, but a joke since it's a bit too liquor-related! Congrats by the way!! One of each will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey, that's exactly what Jeremy said. I don't think you use a middle name often enough for it to matter. Eh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Horray for a boy! Is the trick to hope for the oposite of what you want...I'll try to remember that. I've always loved Jeremy for a boy, you'll have to come up with your own middle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE LOVE BOYS!!! Yay! Hopefully you can convince Jeremy into using the name Jackson. We think that is the cutest name and belongs to the cutest boys :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!