Saturday, June 20, 2009

Next Year

I've been debating on sharing these or not, but they are seriously too dang funny not to pass along. These are some stories about my "darling student" in my class next year, courtesy of his teacher from this year:

So, this kid has just a little stub of his pencil left. So what does he do with it? He eats it! His teacher tells him, "We don't eat pencils! That's not good for you!" which, is something even a teacher would think you would never have to say. This is his reply, "Oh, it's okay teacher. I've been stabbing myself with my pencil for the last few months to build up a lead tolerance. I'll be fine." Seriously?!

And just when you think it can't get any better, here's another one. Yes, this is the same student.

After being gone in the bathroom for a long time, the teacher goes looking for the student. She can hear him before she finds him, because he is singing in the boys bathroom. So she goes in (yes, into the boys bathroom) to tell him to finish up and get out, and sees that all his clothes, including his moon boots, Napoleon Dynamite style, are on the ground. That's right, he's totally in the buff, singing, while he's been doing his business. For over twenty minutes. After he got dressed and came out, the teacher asked him why all of his clothes were on the ground. His reply? "I had to take them off, because I was getting all sweaty from complications."

Honestly, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. At least I'll have more good stories to share in the year to come!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously...I love this kid...can't wait to hear more!
    Hayley's tool box for Jeremy is cute!...hope you are doing well. Ella talks about Hayley all the time. We need to see each other more often than family parties or get togethers..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!