Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dancing Queen

Hayley's summer dance class had a little recital. They danced to Under the Sea, hence the swimsuit.

After some deep thought,


and a warm up complete with some ballet moves,


Hayley and her little friends treated us to a performance. I thought Hayley would either be the kid that was always a few counts behind, or the one that was totally doing her own thing. Turns out she did a little of both, but she had lots of fun doing it!


Then on to the tap dancing portion of the evening:


"You mean I get to bang my feet on the floor and make a bunch of noise?"


"Hmm, this dance thing is great, Mom!"

2 comments:

  1. I love your child! Did she get in a butt pick in the first dance? I think she might have been channeling Michel Jackson at the end. But I really think she has the tap thing down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck!! How could you not think she is the cutest thing ever! I love how much she gets into it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!