Sunday, April 11, 2010

And the Craziness Ensued...

As promised, I tried to take some pictures of the kids in their Easter duds today. Tried being the key word. I swear, as soon as I pull out the camera, it's like pulling teeth to get two cute smiles at the same time. Anyway, here's the crazy kiddos. My fave is the upper left. Hayley had a Big Bird doll that Jackson was mighty determined to get his hands on!



I did get a cute shot of Hayley's dress:
(Store bought, not hand made. Credit to Carter's.)



And a way cute smiley tummy shot:



Oh, yeah. And for those of you who have asked me if he ever doesn't smile, today was the day:



Or rather, not the day.

I think he looks a little J-Thug with that stone face.

What up, yo?

3 comments:

  1. what a fun, cute stage for both of your kids. i wanna bite jackson. but not in retaliation, just out of love. there is a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even when he's not smiling it still makes me want to smile. What a doll! The outfits are adorable, what cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Hayley's dress! So darling. And Jackson's face in the last picture made me giggle. Such cuties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!