Sunday, April 25, 2010

What Journal?

I don't keep a journal. It's not because I don't want to have my thoughts written down and recorded somewhere. I do. It's more that it takes so freakin' long to write something out. You know, the old fashioned way. Like on paper with a pencil. I don't have the patience. Typing doesn't take that kind of patience. (Possibly because back in junior high in TLC class, I actully believed them when they told me typing would become a necessary skill.) Because of this, my blog has become my journal in a way. In reading my blog, you're gonna get a little bit of everything that I am: mom, daughter, teacher, friend, etc. and everything that I feel: happiness, frustration, relief, entertainment, etc. If you like it great. If you don't fine. It's my blog, and I'll post what I want. I'm not doing it just for you anymore, I'm doing it for me. (Remember, it used to say "Blogging because everyone else was doin' it!" in my title?)

How's that for a little bit sassy?
(That's what it says now in the title...)

I know I post a lot about my kids. I know that might bore some of you. I know I'm out of control with the pictures sometimes. I know that might annoy some of you. But I don't have the best memory, and I have to have these memories somewhere. So all those things that are important to me? They're going on the blog.

So here's to being glad that I can type faster than I can write. Otherwise my brain would just be bursting at the seams with everything I can't quite remember to remember.

3 comments:

  1. I, for one, am glad you blog! Thank goodness for junior high TLC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN SISTER!

    that's why i've been blogging all along. to have a journal of sorts that i'll actually keep. sometimes the things i post are a little more superficial, but that's who i am. and i love your sass!

    your kids are too cute to ever wear me out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I'm thinking there is no such thing as too many pictures of your kiddies. Besides, if folks don't want to read it, they don't have too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!