Thursday, September 15, 2011

Baby Jail

Don't let pictures like this fool you.



This little boy can be trouble with a capital T. Here's his latest trick:



After a few nights of restless sleep, and a few days with lack of naps at all or Jackson hopping out of his crib and strolling out into the hall, we broke down and bought a crib tent. We just weren't ready to make the big move to a big boy bed when obviously he would have no interest in staying in it.



Not a happy boy that first night. But much, much happier once he was back on his normal sleep and nap schedule.

You know, I'm pretty sure that this is karma for me making fun of those kid leashes. Serves me right I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. Are you proud of me? I'm commenting!! Which means I'm attempting to stay up on blogging. Thanks for a small guilt trip to get my butt in gear :) Jackson's adorable - despite being an escape artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, those eyes in the first picture. so adorable!!!

    i love the escapee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!