Sunday, September 25, 2011

Princess Party

With Hayley only having nine girls including her in her kindergarten class, I wanted to have a little get together so they could celebrate going off track. I was thinking to have all of us meet up somewhere and get some lunch and let the kids play. I was telling my mom about how I wanted to organize something, and she started talking about how fun a Princess Party would be. Pretty soon I was suckered in. She was right, the girls were in heaven!



We strung beads on our princess ribbon crowns, had a princess relay race, and played some Princess Switch.



Then we had a princess fashion show. Here are all of the princesses during the finale.



We finished off with a Princess Tea Party Lunch and cupcakes. We also had a little talk about how we need to act like princesses at school too, and invite and accept others when we are playing. Yep, I may have had a hidden agenda. But I think I got the point across, and I know that all the girls had a good time. I did too. Two adults, six kindergarten princesses, and one little toddler prince made for a very fun afternoon. (Thanks for all your help mom. I couldn't and wouldn't have done it without you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!