Monday, August 31, 2009

Countdown to...

Disneyland!!



I decided it had been long enough (a whole year!) since I'd been, and convinced my dad and sister Whitney to go with Hayley and me to Disneyland in December. We are just going for a weekend trip, leaving on a Friday, and coming back on Sunday, but I'm still super excited! Plus, we'll get to see the Christmas decorations, and the Christmas tree, and the parade, and some of these guys...


Nothing better than an Disney Christmas present to look forward to!

3 comments:

  1. That is right. There is nothing better than a Disney trip to look forward to. Hayley will have the best childhood memories. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Disneyland at Christmas time! Jealous, so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!