Sunday, February 14, 2010

I love him.

I came across this pic in the files, and while it was take a while ago.
I love it.
Because it's us.
Well, duh, of course it's us.
What I mean is, it's us.
This picture captures the essence of a lot of who we are as a couple.

#1 It was taken at Lake Powell while boating.
Which Jeremy doesn't love, but he knows I love it, so we go.
It's all about give and take.

#2 It was taken mid laugh.
I can tell because Jeremy is smiling a big smile that you
just don't get in pictures of him when they're posed.
We do laugh together a lot.

#3 See how I'm holding his hand down?
That's because he's a fan of giving me a nice pair of rabbit ears.
And because I've learned from experience,
his hand gets held down.

#4 No kids in sight.
Even more so as life gets busier, dates are still important.
What we actually do for the date is not as important.

I love being married.
I love being married to my husband.
I love that I think I may love it more and more as time goes on.
I love the comfort level we've attained.
I love the home we have.
I love our children.
I love my life.

I love you, Jeremy.
Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post. Glad you're so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect Valentine's post. So cute and sweet. I'm happy I've finally met Jeremy instead of just reading about him, and I'm happy that you make each other so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!