Friday, March 19, 2010

Like/Dislike

Things I like:
  • Reconnecting with an old friend.
  • Coming home yesterday to three loads of laundry and a load of dished done, a vacuumed house, and happy kids. Thanks honey!
  • The fact that I did not have parent teacher conferences this week.
  • A strawberry peanut butter cup shake from Arctic Circle last night. Yum!
  • Spying on Hayley during her dance class last night, and realizing she is one of the ones that cannot keep her eyes off of herself in the mirror.
  • Finding my Happiest Baby on the Block book, and then realizing that Jackson may actually already be the happiest baby on the block.
  • Hair AND makeup are done today. Might or might not be the first time this week...
  • It's Friday!
Things I dislike:
  • Watching the greeter lady at WalMart pull a Pick 'n' Eat. Ick.
  • Waking up with a sore throat. Boo!
  • Waking up to snow. Boo!
  • Kids in my class having problems with cheating and lying. There are lots of things I can deal with in my class, but lying and cheating really push my buttons. It's frustrating when I have to have the same conversation with a 4th grader that I do with my 4 year old. "Now tell me the truth, what really happened?" "I hope you are telling the truth, or you are going to have that yucky, yucky feeling that you lied to your teacher/mom."
More good than bad, by far. Just the way I like it!

2 comments:

  1. What a super sweet hubby to have all of that done for you. But I can't quite fathom the strawberry peanut butter shake. I like PB&J sandwiches so I guess it makes sense. But I don't know . . . I may have to take your word for it. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? A Pick AND eat? So wrong. Sadly however so appropriate for a greeter at Walmart. So that Jackson of yours is pretty stinking adorable and I think he and Chelsea need to get together and smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!