Monday, March 29, 2010

Sink or Swim

Do you ever feel a little like this about the whole job of parenting?


Like it's kind of Sink or Swim, and you're just... sinking?
Yeah, I was kind of having one of those days, so Jeremy informed me that we were going to have Family Time and go swimming. After the inside my head thoughts of: "I still don't know which swimsuits fit, besides my maternity one." and "I haven't shaved my legs in __ days." I agreed. (Cut me a little slack, folks, on both thoughts. It's been winter!)



It did cheer me up considerably. And I think we have another little fishy on our fins. Jackson loved the pool! (And I loved putting him in his little swim trunks. Seriously, so cute!) Next time I have that sinking feeling, off to the swimming pool we will go!

2 comments:

  1. I like that girl of yours- showing off her belly button! Glad your day ended better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so Jackson is sooo cute. I just love the swim trunks. I loved putting my boys in them, they were just so cute. Swimming is always a great fix. If you ever want to go swimming sans the kids let me know. A few laps in the pool is always good for the soul too. (oh and I still wear my maternity suit too.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!