Monday, March 8, 2010

Adult Conversation

The blog's been kind of overloaded with my kids lately, so here's some adult entertainment. Don't worry, it's pretty much PG rated.

Background: Male Teacher has a flying monkey doll that he pitches at students when they aren't paying attention. Because he's kind of awesome like that. I wouldn't dare throw stuff at my students. Even though I'd like to sometimes. Keep in mind with this story that the teachers and principal weren't trying to be funny or nasty. Probably that's why it was so freakin' hilarious to observe.

Male Teacher: "I have a flying monkey."

Female Teacher: "Really?"

Male Teacher: "Yeah, come to my room. I'll show you my monkey."

Female Teacher: "Uhhh..."

Female Principal: "No, really he has a monkey. I've seen it. It's cute."

Sometimes, the office at an elementary school is just as good as the post office.

1 comment:

  1. see i need names for this one. cause i can think of a few people where i'd laugh about that convo, but i can think of another few that i'd cry and run out of the building and never come back if i had to see their monkeys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!