Monday, December 13, 2010

Makin' a List

I confess. I have a list of "fun things" for us to do during the month of December. Saturday we crossed three things off of our list:

First on the list was Breakfast with Santa.
Hayley was so excited to see her friend Sydnee,



but I think she was more excited to see the Main Man and his Mrs.


Jackson was much happier to stay with Grandma Heidi than to see Santa again.

Then we headed uptown to the Dicken's Festival with my dad.

It's been on hiatus from Salt Lake for about ten years, but was back by popular demand this year. I danced here every Christmas Season when I was younger, and it was fun to re-live some of the memories. Mostly, I couldn't believe how much bigger everything seemed when I was a child.



And to finish off the day, we headed to Sesame Street Live: Elmo's Green Thumb. My mom was lucky enough to get free tickets from her work, and asked if we were interested.


Were we ever! So cute of a show. I think I liked it even better than Disney on Ice. And that's saying a lot. Even the little rugrat liked it. Even though this was as close as I got to a smile on camera. He's smiling behind his souvineer, I promise.

He's learned early that Grandma is a pushover for overpriced toys.
And we love her for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!