Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve

After a fun time at the Bachman's (with no pictures, because, sadly, my camera battery died) I think Jackson may have had an agenda in mind for Christmas Eve at Aunt Wendi's. I think it went something like this:

"Mom, I'll play nice with everyone at the party, as long as I don't have to go near that Santa guy again. Deal?"

I figured that was only fair.

So Jackson cuddled up to Aunt Anke,



and wandered over to give my cousin Saskia a big hug, and a sloppy, slobbery kiss.
Which she loved, of course.



Hayley had no problem with Santa.



Because she knows the deal by now, and was very pleased to have Santa come through on one of her Christmas wishes for a Zhu Zhu Pet.



After the party, I tried to get a cute picture of the kids in their Christmas jammies.

I tried really hard.

But it didn't work out.

I gave up.

I'm pretty sure last year was a fluke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!