Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year, New 'Do

The Before:



The After:



The Inspiration:

Kind of weird how she had the whole eyes-closed, head-tilt thing going before I even found the Rapunzel picture online. I don't want to talk about how the only thing missing is the boy... Sorry if you haven't seen the movie yet and I just spoiled some of it for you.


It's a super-cute movie, kind of more old-school Disney. My favorite thing about it though was that it made Hayley more sure about her decision to get her hair cut. It had been quite the conundrum for her for the last few months: "But Mom, how can I be a princess if my hair is short? All the princesses have long hair." Thanks, Re-Tangled for clearing that up for Princess Hayley.


It's been much easier on the Queen and King around here who have to wash and comb the princess's hair.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I loved Tangled! And Hayley's hair is so darling! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - I love her new do!! And it really does make getting ready in the mornings SO much easier!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!