Sunday, December 5, 2010

Jackson's New "Friend"

Last night we headed to the Holiday Festival at the Kearns Olympic Oval. I should have been clued in by the fact that it was free, and by the lack of parking spaces, because it was a madhouse. However, after holding Hayley off at the Festival of Trees earlier that day, I couldn't deny her another visit with Santa, so we braved the almost hour-long line. Jackson did not think it was worth the wait.

He was pissed.
No other words to describe it.



Totally reminded me of this:


Go ahead and call me a mean parent for kind of liking the Crying Santa Pictures.
The lady in back of me in line did.

After the Santa episode, I let Hayley play in the bouncy houses for awhile.



Until some little kid puked in one of them, and I decided to call it a night.
Because nothing says time to go home like vomit.

2 comments:

  1. those are classic! Totally different kid from the one smiling every time he hit his head on the table ;) so great to see you yesterday you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we left before the vomit. I think our experience turned out a little better than your. Thankfully I had Josh to tag team with in the Santa line.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!