Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Time Flies

Last week Hayley had her Preschool Graduation. I may have gone a little overboard getting there earlier than anyone else to ensure we got a good seat this year. Hayley was happy to have some time to play with Little Marlie before the program got started. An appropriate nickname, I think, for Marlie.



She was very happy to see Miss Margene too.



I tried to get a picture of it when the first filed up front, but I was too slow. Hayley and that cute boy in the yellow polo were totally holding hands. Like fingers interlocked and "I like you" kind of holding hands. Hayley has been telling us about boys that she thinks are cute in her class, but I didn't realize how serious she was.

No wonder Jeremy and I are both going gray.



Here are some snippets of the program. Hayley was very excited to get picked as the Flag Girl for the Pledge and Flag Song. I was happy I got the pledge on video this time. It's always my favorite part of their programs.





And really, what Preschool Program is complete without a rendition of Five Little Ducks? Plus, you can see Hayley's "boyfriend" (for real, that's what she calls him) and Jackson having a ton of fun with Grandpa's hat. Sure wish Hayley would come waddling back as fast as she sings the last line of the song.



Here's the last half of Hayley's favorite, the "H" song, Hannah Had the Hiccups. I love Hayley's giggle at the end.



I didn't get the whole thing recorded at the program, so I had her sing a solo when we got home.



As much as I don't want it to, time just continues to fly. I'm sure we'll be worrying about this in what feels like no time:



In the meantime, we'll just work on getting through the Summer and then on to Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!