Friday, June 10, 2011

Spring Dance Concert

Hayley danced in Miss Margene's Spring Dance Concert this past week. It was called Deja Vu, and included favorite dances from some of Miss Margene's past concerts. Which didn't mean much to us since this was her first concert with this studio, but her Rainbow Dance that was part of the Nature Suite in the concert was pretty cute.



The concert was at Murray Park Amphitheater outside. The performed the same concert two night in a row. The first night's weather was great, so of course I forgot a charged camera battery, and only had a disposable point and click camera to document the first night.

The second night of the concert happened to be my birthday, and I suppose a birthday miracle was in the cards, because the nasty rain and most of the wind held off until the concert was over. Good thing, since that was the night that most of Hayley's audience came, and the night that I was prepared to video her dancing.



What a cute little Rainbow Girl!



I was amazed that Hayley made it to the finale both nights, since the concert didn't start until 8:00 and didn't finish until about 10:30 both nights. She even went all out and danced the finale dance the second night.



Don't worry, I was too far back for that little boy to actually hear me.



It's been a great year, full of dance, fun, and friends!

Now if I could just convince Hayley that her bedtime is in fact three hours earlier than she has been going to bed the past few nights. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!