Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Daddy Daughter Date

Last week, Hayley came to lunch at Chick-Fil-A with my friends and me. One of my friends got a flyer for a Daddy Daughter Date Night that Chick-Fil-A was holding this week, and handed it off to Hayley. Hayley showed it to Jeremy that night and asked him on a date. Of course, he said yes. Who could say no to this cute girl?



Hayley was excited to wear her lip gloss, and jewelry, and the new dress that Grandma Bachman had gotten her, and felt pretty special when she saw Daddy all dressed up too. I told her that Daddy doesn't even usually get dressed up to take me out on a date, and I think that made her night.



Both Jeremy and Hayley said it was a very fun night. They were served their dinner, on fancy plates, at tables with tablecloths. And there were crafts and activities for the dads and daughters...



Including and limo ride!



And princesses! I was surprised when Jeremy told me that Hayley was shocked that they came to Chick-Fil-A all the way from Disneyland. I can't believe that she's oblivious to the fact that the princesses look quite a bit different than they did in California.



These two had such a fun bonding time, and I was more than happy to stay home with the little man. I think we may have to have Daddy-Daughter Mommy-Son Date night more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!