Monday, January 28, 2013

Rolls, Birds, Ducks, and Geese

So, it's not so much that I am behind on my blogging, but more that we haven't really done anything that exciting lately.  So much so, that I got out the camera to put some pictures with this post, and the only new ones on there are some randomness that Hayley took when I handed her my camera to stave off some boredom.  If you are also looking to conquer your own boredom, here are some funnies for you from my kids:

Hayley calls Tootsie Rolls "Titsie Rolls."

Jackson calls Big Bird "Elmo Bird."

And this little chat with Jackson the other day:
Me: "Look Jackson, there are some geese."
Jackson: "Those are not geese, they are ducks!"
Me: "No, I'm pretty sure they are geese."
Jackson: "THEY ARE NOT GEESE!  THEY ARE DUCKS!"
Me: "Hmm.  Looks like they are eating the grass."
Jackson: "Ducks do not eat the grass!"
Me: "Then maybe they are eating the snow."
Jackson: "Ducks do not eat snow!"
Me: "Okay, fine.  Then what do ducks eat?"
Jackson: "Um... um... hamburgers or something!"

Holy argumentative child of mine!

1 comment:

  1. What? We don't get the totally awesome, back of our head shots from gymnastics? We'll have to take real pictures at the next meet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!