Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hmm, you guys were right.

This blog was just as easy to start up as you all said it was. Which makes me feel even more guilty for blog stalking some of you for the last few months. (You know who you are... or maybe you don't... and I'm not sure which is worse!) Anyway, consider this an apology and a peace offering:


And she's even smiling this year!
It could have been worse, trust me.
It could have been this:


Which is obviously not nearly as good when you are asking for forgiveness. Thanks to all of you for letting me view your blogs, and inspiring me to take on this new technological adventure. I just may make it after all!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you here finally!! Love the pictures - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!