Friday, December 26, 2008

A Little Riddle for You

Okay, so if you haven't figured out my cryptic answer to #24 in my Christmas Questions post, here are a few more hints.

Hayley will need to give up this favorite "toy" soon:


Also, I'll probably be needing some of these:

And some of this:

And I feel like I could do this, all day, every day.

And I'm not even exaggerating.

That's right, I got pregnant for Christmas! So, I'll have to wait until August for my best present. Happy Holidays everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've been wondering how that morning sickness would be. I heard stories from last time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, Congratulations!!! I hope you are feeling okay. How exciting- what a fantastic Christmas present for you and your cute little family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I am excited for you. I hope you feel okay. Morning sickness is horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Hopefully you'll just be nauseous the first trimester. How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting. Well not right now, the throwing up part is not that exciting but that cute little bundle in August is. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEATHER!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE PREGNANT! I'm so excited for you!!!

    I'm going to link you on my blog & become a regular!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!