Monday, December 15, 2008

I love my husband.

I don't know if Hayley knows how lucky she is. She is lucky enough to have a stay at home dad for three days a week. Just him and her, having daddy daughter time together. Today they went Christmas shopping, bought me a fantastic present (which I helped pick out, but I will act surprised anyway), and then met me after work and joined up with the rest of my family for dinner for my dad's birthday. I feel so much pride about my wonderful husband when my daughter comes running up to me in the evening, eager to tell me what they did that day. They have such a wonderful bond, and have such a fun time together. Watching Jeremy with Hayley, I love and admire him in ways that I wouldn't have thought possible before we had our darling daughter.

1 comment:

  1. How stinking sweet. My Dad worked at night when I was growing up so I got to spend all day with him... maybe that's why I count him as one of my best friends. What a good mom you are.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!