Monday, July 13, 2009

I Heart my Family

A few of my favorite people:


My mom Heidi, sister Stacey, me, sister Whitney, and Hayley-kins.

It's not often to get us all together in the same picture, all smiling (or almost smiling... Mom!), so I thought I'd document it here.

And, a little bit of an update, for those of you who know my fam:

My mom got a new job at the West Valley Family Fitness Center in the Day Care. This is perfect because she can now tend Hayley for a day during the week, and even if she is working, she can take Hayley (and the new baby soon) with her to work with no charge to her or me.

Stacey and Matt just bought their first house a few months ago. It's less than a mile away from ours, which I couldn't be happier about. Maybe now some of her mad home decorating skills can make their way over to my house too!

Whitney is doing well at SLCC, but currently taking the summer off. She works part time, but spends lots of time painting. She is truly amazing - I'll have to take some pics and post them. It's obvious that she and Stacey got all the artsy/crafty genes in the family.

And Hayley. Of course, never one to disappoint, here's her latest:

Hayley has shown that she is just as indecisive as her parents. When given a choice between two things, her current responses include: "Well, both are good..." and "Well, both are nice..."

And she' s been at it again with the renaming of her little brother. If you ask her what his name is, you will probably get more than you bargained for. Lately he is Jackson-Drake-Cupcake-Banana-Oatmeal-Bachman. She has told multiple people this, including strangers. And she is totally serious.

1 comment:

  1. Weird. I konw I left a comment the day you posted this but now it's not here. Well then here I go again!
    I heart your family too! I'm so glad you posted this. I have been wondering about your mom and sisters. It's been way to long since I have seen you and I think we should fix that. Playdate at the park sometime soon, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!