Monday, July 27, 2009

The Day Has Come

Nope, not that day.  I wish!

Just the first day of school.  I was surprised by how not nervous I was.  I had surprisingly few nightmares about the first day of school,  and my new class is darling so far.  A few talkers, but lots of really cute ones too.  However, I miss my old class from last year.  I saw some of the in the hall this morning, and it kind of made my heart hurt a little.

I think it will be a good two weeks.  I'm excited to get to know these kids as well as I can before I leave them for six weeks on my maternity leave.  Hopefully they'll be so cute, I'll be excited to come back too!

1 comment:

  1. that is quite an interesting bunch of kids. i've got a lot of talkers, too. it's making me a little crazy. i'm sorta dreading a few of your kids when i sub, too... but i can't wait for little Jackson... and all his names to come!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!