Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Need a Laugh?

So, Tawnya posted about things that make her laugh, and wanted others to post what makes them laugh. The following immediately came to mind.

The other day, Hayley had been up in her room, too quiet for too long. I yelled up to her, "Hayley, what are you doing?"
"I'm just getting ready for my dance lessons." (She doesn't take dance yet.)
"I have underwear on my head." (What?!)
Sure enough, she came down in this:



And proceeded to do the funniest little dance I'd ever seen.


I swear, she gives new meaning to the phrase, "Never a dull moment."
P.S. Suzanne, this may have been what she was plotting in her July 4th picture. I wouldn't be surprised.

6 comments:

  1. That was the funniest thing. I was laughing so hard! I love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total crack-up! Get that girl in dance class - she's obviously ready for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really makes you wonder what she sees when she looks at dance recitals if she equates it to underwear on her head. Do you think she ever gets into her bed at night and chuckles at the crazy adults in her life? Kids are so hallarious

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT!!! She is one of the funniest kids! I can't believe she is so big! I hope you are having a wonderful summer...see you in a week (we need to figure out where we are going for lunch...I'll call you soon).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I busted up laughing and everyone in the house thought something was wrong with me. I love that girl! Can't wait to see what her brother will do. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!! She kills me -- I love her personality, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!