Sunday, January 31, 2010

Right of Passage

Ever since I posted about Jackson's great talent for sleeping a few days ago, he's been up at least once during the night, every night. I thought, "Huh, guess that's what I get for bragging."

But then this morning when he grabbed my thumb and stuck it in his mouth to gnaw on it, there was something in his mouth that wasn't there before...

That's right. We got a tooth!!


No more of the Toothless Wonder around here. I never would have thought, since he's mostly just been his regular happy self!

My baby's growing up!

(The tooth isn't in this picture, I just thought the post needed a picture. I'll try to get a picture of the teeny, tiny tooth, but no promises!)

2 comments:

  1. that is a darling picture. such a happy smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously?! Isn't he too little?! Oh, he's growing up so fast! I agree with Hayley, what a happy smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!