Saturday, June 19, 2010

Take It or Leave It... But Probably Leave It...

On Friday, my mom and I took the kids (okay, mostly for Hayley) to the Princess Festival in Lindon. Starting with a word from experience, if you've never driven to Lindon, you may want to MapQuest it. And print it off. Just sayin'.

Anyway, once we got there, we were able to see quite a few princesses, including Cinderella and Beauty. Hayley wasn't quite sure about them. I think it may be because she's used to a little bit "realer" princesses. Nothing against the ones we saw there, just the Disney Princesses at Disneyland are a little hard to beat! (Yes, my four-year-old may be a princess snob.)



Jackson doesn't really care what we're doing, as long as he's outside...



After the Guided Adventure hosted by Alice (of Wonderland) and Jack (of the Beanstalk), we completed the Treasure Hunt so Hayley could get her Royal Fitting from Sleeping Beauty, and earn her free book.

Cute, but not sure if it was worth the $30.00 registration fee for Hayley. Especially when I prompted her to tell Jeremy what she did that day and she couldn't even remember...

Hopefully she'll remember this next week, since we are spending it in Lake Powell!! Woohoo!

See you in a week!

2 comments:

  1. Wait a minute, when are you and Jeremy going to Wendover? By the way, can I be your kid? You guys do such fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day to me, even if I am a princess snob! Have fun in Lake Powell!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!