Monday, October 18, 2010

Cornbelly's

Last year we didn't make it out to Thanksgiving Point to do Cornbelly's, because, well, what can I say? The two-month-old may have cramped my style a little. We did go two years ago though, and it was super fun. We went in the middle of the day last time, and I remembered it was super hot. So this year we decided to go in the evening. We got to Thanksgiving Point and ate at the Deli in the Water Tower Plaza, which I highly recommend. Best chicken sandwich I've had in a while, and trust me I know my chicken sandwiches!

We walked over to Cornbelly's just in time for Pumpkin Princess Storytelling, and then she posed in her carriage for pictures.

Hayley loved it.


Jackson did not.


In fact, I'm pretty sure he was holding a grudge for the rest of the evening, because the rest of the pictures of him look like the ones below. Please meet Mr. Actually-No-Mom-I-Will-Not-Look-At-The-Camera-But-Thanks-Anyway.



Hayley, on the other hand, was having a great time, and had no shortage of smiles.


They had so many fun things for kids to do: a bounce house, playhouses, the giant rocking chair, the giant bouncy pillow, two trains, and a sandbox full of corn! (Hayley was still finding corn in all sorts of places after we got home... It was pretty funny!)



I think we'll keep up this Autumn tradition.


Because I still need some pictures with Jackson actually looking at the camera while he smiles. And I'm gonna need one of those chicken sandwiches at least once a year. Yes, it was that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!