Thursday, October 14, 2010

Nifty Fifty

Haven't gotten tagged in a long time, and I think they are kind of fun, so...

1. What time did you get up this morning? Ugh. Which time? 2:00? 5:00? 7:00?

2. How do you like your steak? Medium-Well

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Toy Story 3 in 3-D. Loved it!

4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Here. All my family is here. If I could take them with me, then maybe Hawaii.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Scones and homemade apricot jam.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Hmmm, overall I think Mexican.

8. What foods do you dislike? Fish. And super spicy things.

9. Favorite Places to eat? Chili's, Olive Garden, Sizzler.

10. Favorite dressing? Ranch, although I'm coming around to Italian.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? A Honda CRV.

12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans, hoodies, sneakers. So glad it's hoodie season finally!

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Florida, New York, France, Italy. And Disneyland EVERY chance I get!

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Usually half full but I do have my empty days.

15. Where would you want to retire? I don't really know/care... That seems so far away!

16. Favorite time of day? From about 8:00 to 11:00 pm. 8:00 I get to lay down with Hayley and cuddle, 8:30 I get some "Me Time," 10:00 Jeremy gets home, and about 11:00 Jackson gets his "Sleepy Time" bottle and cuddle time with Mom.

17. Where were you born? Salt Lake City, Utah.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Women's gymnastics.

22. Bird watcher? What?? Uh...no. Weird.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night Owl. For sure.

24. Do you have any pets? No. Kids are enough.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Um, geez, loaded question! My school may be going traditional next year... Oh, wait! Jeremy is going to start working day shift in February! That's exciting!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? I really didn't know. The choices overwhelmed me. In high school I wanted to be a Speech Pathologist. I love teaching, but I still think about going back to school sometimes for it. Maybe someday.

33. Favorite pizza toppings? Anything but anchovies. I'm not picky and I love pizza!

34. Favorite flower? Tulips. It's the Dutch Girl in me. Daisies are good too.

35. Favorite ice cream? Raspberry Cheesequake Blizzard from Dairy Queen. Or Mint Chocolate Chip.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-Fil-A. Yum!

43. What was your favorite vacation? Disneyland.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Dinner: Jeremy and Jackson. Lunch: Melanie F.

45. What are you listening to right now? Jackson's babble as he plays, and an old re-run of Grey's Anatomy that's on in the background. I miss George and Burke. Izzy not so much, but I do miss her long hair.

46. What is your favorite color? Yellow. But to wear, black. I'm a firm believer that a girl can never have too many black shirts.

47. How many tattoos do you have? None.

48. How many piercings? Eight. I know, you never would have thought, right? Five in my left ear, and three in my right. It was the Wild Child in me. I only wear earrings in the first set of holes these days though.

49. Favorite Childhood Toy? There's so many. Cabbage Patch, Pound Puppies, My Little Ponies.

50. Coffee drinker? Yes, occasionally.

1 comment:

  1. fun fun fun. i can't do this. because i will never admit anywhere that my mom could find that i had my belly button pierced. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!