Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Dame Christmas/Birthday Party

With my dad's birthday being so close to Christmas, it's kind of inevitable that sometimes his celebration gets smooshed together with something Christmas-y. We had a yummy dinner at my house, and finished off with cake and ice cream.



My Grandma Dame and Aunt Jan came over for the celebration too, and sweetly brought Christmas gifts for Jackson and Hayley too. Jackson kept pointing at the bears in the book saying, "Anmo, anmo!" ("Animal, animal!")



I tried to take a picture of Hayley with her gifts and Aunt Jan and Grandma. I told her to smile normal, and this is what I got. Awesome.



Apparently that smile runs in the family, because Jackson also has the look down pat. You would think they'd be a little more well trained with all the pictures I take, right?



My dad also opened his birthday presents, which he liked, but I know that mostly he was just glad to be home from his out of town job. We were glad to have him home to celebrate with us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!