Friday, January 27, 2012

Winter Cabin Trip

So, I know that I said that I wouldn't go back to the cabin in the winter until we had some newer snowmobiles there with us, but after having a couple years to warm up to the idea, I was ready to ammend my statement. I decided we should go, but not go any farther away on the snowmobiles than we would want to walk or hike back.



It worked out pretty well, especially since Jeremy took off a few days and came up with us. Hayley spent lots of time with her daddy on the snowmobile. Jackson, on the other hand, was scared to death of the snowmobiles. He did not want to ride, and he didn't want anyone else riding them either.



At least he looked cute all bundled up. :)



Such a super fun weekend, that we're planning on going again over Presidents' Day next month. And Jeremy and I are going to go up again in March when I'm off track again. Alone. I'm super excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!