Sunday, January 1, 2012

ZooLights!

With the unseasonably warm weather, we decided to squeeze in a trip to ZooLights. It far exceeded any expectations that I had. Moving lights, interactive lights, backdrops, it was awesome!



This set was my favorite. These animals passed the star to one another until the monkey put it on the top of the tree.



Jackson really did like it, even though you can't really tell from this picture. His favorite was the monkey who was throwing a banana into his mouth, with all of it made out of lights.



We also rode the carousel. They even piped in Christmas music for it. Jeremy had to work, and I was so glad that my mom and Robert came with us, since they were happy to ride the carousel with the kids. It makes me so sick. :(

Waiting for the carousel...



And taking a spin...



This was one of Hayley's favorite animals made out of lights. It's the fountain that is such a symbol of the zoo for our family. I remember it from my childhood, and Hayley loves it too. Neither picture is great. If there's a good way to take a picture so people's faces show up, and you can see the coloring of the lights, I haven't figured it out yet.



If you haven't done ZooLights, I would very highly recommend it. Even on a night when the weather was awesome and it was super crowded, there's so much room to spread out, it didn't seem too bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!