Saturday, May 9, 2009

Aw, Honeybun!

Got tagged by Melissa to do this one. It was kinda fun. If you haven't done this about you and your honey yet, feel free.

♥ What are your middle names? Ann and David

♥ How long have you been together? Six years today. Happy Anniversary Jer!

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? We didn't know each other at all before we started dating. We met on a blind date.

♥ Who asked who out? He asked me.

♥ How old are each of you? Jeremy just turned 30, I'm 28 for another month.

♥ Whose siblings do you see the most? Probably mine, but not by much.

♥ Do you have any children together? Three-year-old Hayley and a boy due in August.

♥ What about pets? Kids are enough, thanks.

♥ Did you go to the same school? No.

♥ Are you from the same home town? No. Jer's from Centerville, I'm from West Valley.

♥ Who is the smartest? It really depends on the subject.

♥ Who is the most sensitive? Me. I can get bent out of shape to the point of tears pretty fast.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Chili's. The bartender knows Jeremy by name.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Hawaii, and it was amazing!

♥ Who has the craziest exes? Both of us.

♥ Who has the worst temper? Him, but it takes a lot for him to get really angry.

♥ Who does the cooking? Both of us. I'd do it more if he wasn't so indecisive.

♥ Who is more social? Depends on the people we are around. I'd say both again.

♥ Who is the Neat Freak? Jeremy. Like crazy!

♥ Who is the more stubborn? Jeremy.

♥ Who hogs the bed? Thanks to the California King bed, neither of us.

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Whoever has to go to work that day.

♥ Where was your first date? Dinner at some little Mexican place in Bountiful, and then we watched a movie. (Yes, we actually watched it.)

♥ Who has the bigger family? Him. Three brothers, one sister. Two of them are married. A total of five cousins (all of them boys!) for Hayley to play with.

♥ Do you get flowers often? If I request them, which kind of defeats the purpose. I think Jer kind of thinks they are a waste of money. I kind of see his point.

♥ How do you spend the holidays? Well, last year we did about six parties in three days. That's pretty typical.

♥ Who is more jealous? Of what?

♥ How long did it take to get serious? Until our second date. (We didn't watch the movie so much that night.)

♥ Who eats more? Me, but currently I blame the child I'm carrying.

♥ Who does the laundry? Me, but he has to bring the full baskets down to the Laundry Room.

♥ Who’s better with the computer? Fixing things: him. Playing: me.

♥ Who drives when you are together? Jer does.

Quirks and all, I love ya Jeremy! Happy Six Year Anniversary!

5 comments:

  1. ahhh fun heather. maybe someday when i can wake up - i'll do this one. not that you tagged anyone. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. We too are sporting a CA king bed and wouldn't you agree that there is no going back. Bliss I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. A blind date that actually worked, now that is definitely blog worthy in itself. Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Best decision Jeremy ever made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe after all these years I've still never met Jeremy. At least I feel like I know him through your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!