Monday, May 11, 2009

Wild Things

Decided to celebrate Mother's Day by buying an annual pass to Hogle Zoo. What a fun time! I remember vividly being scared to death to stick my head inside the lion fountain to get a drink. Hayley, not so much:




We did all the oldies but goodies... Notice how all of Hayley's favorites are also characters in the Madagascar movie? I don't think that's a coincidence!


...and some of the fun newer stuff that they had. It's amazing how much the zoo has changed.


All in all, a great day! Happy Mother's Day to me!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fun Mother's Day! Hooray! Hayley's expression with the giraffe is so cute, I love it. I haven't been to the zoo in forever, can't believe how much it's changed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!