Monday, December 21, 2009

Hey, You!

What, are ya busy or somethin'?

Not many posts out there in the blog world lately, and not many comments either (ahem!), but for many of you, I only have your blog address. I don't have your email or your street address. So if you would like a Christmas card (or "Holiday" card, if you are reading this after Christmas) from the Bachman fam-damily, please email me your street address at heather_sue_98@yahoo.com.

Happy Holidays!

P.S. Posts still to come in the next few days:
  • An explanation of "Hug and Kiss" bandaids
  • Hayley's first dance concert
  • The Holiday Trip to Disneyland!
But not today. Because we got in from California at about midnight last night, after a full day at the park, and I am at work today. Feeling a little like a zombie, and not being able to type well, but at work all the same. And seriously considering putting naptime up on the class schedule for the day. Think my fourth graders would go for that?

3 comments:

  1. i was just coming over to harrass you to blog :)

    i can't believe you were in disneyland this weekend! so was my sister! i am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you wearing PJs tomorrow? I'm so looking forward to Prancer time. Thinking I might bring a pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my card today - thanks so much!! Ü And you get to blog at work? No way would that happen in granite - you're so lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!