Monday, December 28, 2009

The Merriest Place on Earth!

Since I was pregnant for most of 2009 and didn't really feel like doing any vacationing, I figured someone should take advantage of the get in free on your birthday deal. My dad's birthday is the week before Christmas, so off we went to CA!



It was so fun to be at Disneyland during the Holiday Season! The decorations are so fun,


and all the characters are dressed up in their Christmas sweaters,


and the Haunted Mansion is all decked out for the Nightmare Before Christmas!


We got to see Mickey with his Santa hat on (in the flowers) and with his sorcerer hat,


the castle looks so cool all covered with snow and ice,


and we rode some rides while waiting for the Christmas Parade!
(We heard the park was at capacity during the parade, and you could tell. So many people!)


Small World was Hayley's new favorite ride:


And Tiana was her new favorite princess for the day!
(Tiana didn't have a lot of competition.
The wait for all the other princesses was over an hour and a half!)


Hayley also loved Toon Town and any vehicles,


and went through many different faces, including the inevitable meltdown:


So much fun, but so little time...


That we're gonna go again in April, with my mom!!!

3 comments:

  1. so incredibly jealous that you're going back in less than 6 months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty jealous too, I would love to see Disneyland during Christmas. But with all your pictures I feel like I have. :) Looks like so much fun! Did Jackson stay home? How was that, being away from him for so long?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go again!! I love Disneyland. So glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!