Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cabo San Lucas and back to Long Beach

Jeremy and Robert went scuba diving again, and saw lots of cool things. Unfortunately, their underwater camera was not digital, and I'm behind the curve on scanning photos. They said that the sea lions would come right up to them though, and if they laid down at the bottom of the ocean they would come lay out next to them. Pretty cool, but not enough to make me want to go yet.

My mom and I took the opportunity to do some heavy duty shopping without the guys, which was really fun. Here's us at the harbor where we got off the cruise ship tender.



Here's our cruise ship, the Carnival Pride. When we got back on the ship after Cabo, we started booking it back to Long Beach, causing the ship to rock, and causing this pregnant lady to toss her cookies. Multiple times. For basically the whole next day. It's a good thing the rest of the cruise was totally fun!

2 comments:

  1. Poor preggo lady! I miss you! Hurry back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole trip looks amazing! I'm so jealous. Did I miss something or did the boat not make you sick at all? Especially being pregnant, i would have been nauseous the whole time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!