Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hayley plays beauty parlor

This is what we came home to after our cruise...
Here is Hayley's handiwork. All that part that looks like fuzz? Yeah, that's because there's no bangs there anymore. Below you see her mischievous smile. Like, "I know what I did. That's what you get for going on vacation without me."
At least she didn't cut all of them, and the cover up was a pretty easy fix.

I love this kid, though! At least we got some hugs and "I love you's" and "I missed you's" when we got home. When we called her a few days into our cruise she was much too busy to talk to us. Wendi asked her,"Do you want to talk to Mommy?" "No." "Do you want to talk to Daddy?" "No." "Do you want to talk to Grandma Heidi?" "No." "How about Grandpa Bob?" "Um, okay." But then she ran off. Little stinker. At least I knew she was okay and having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!