Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Crusing on a Fun Ship


Posted by Picasa

Our first two days of our cruise were "Fun Days at Sea." They really were fun. It was great to sleep in, relax, and lay out. The ship was huge, with lots of places to hang out and read a book, listen to live music, or just people watch. And there is food everywhere. In addition to your nightly dinner in the dining room (where you can order however many meals or desserts you want), there's a full service buffet for breakfast and dinner, and just in case you get hungry in between, there's pizza, deli sandwiches, and ice cream 24 hours a day. I was honestly really missing the on demand ice cream for the first few days when we got home.

Also, the room stewards make these fun towel animals. You get a different one every night. And the waiters do some kind of entertainment at dinner just about every night also. My favorite was when they were up on the tables dancing. It really was a fun ship, and it made me excited for the rest of the week!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys and I am so happy you have a blog now! Occasionally I do read other people's blog lists and I learn something new everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a great time on your cruise!! Aren't cruises the best?! I want to go on another one after hearing about yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heather, we're going to need to talk soon. garrett is talking of taking me on a cruise while i'm off track in march for my 30th birthday. i can't wait!!! sounds like we might be going to some of the same places you just went!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds and looks so wonderful!! I'm so glad you guys had a good time and that the bad sick day for you was the last day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!