Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Hayley!

So, Jeremy and I were gone for most of the day on Hayley's actual birthday. We got home from our cruise that day. I think we more than made up for it though. The girl had three parties! Yup, I'll admit it: she's spoiled.

First up we had the Bachman Clan over to our house. Hayley was totally excited about her Nemo cake, and got lots of fun presents from her cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents.

A few days later she had a combined birthday party with her cousins, Liesje and Justin. They all have birthdays within a few days of each other, so we usually just do one big party all together. I'd been telling her no on the cupcakes all day, can you tell? And yes, she actually really took a lick off of one. Funny how the pack of Lifesavers was one of the favorite gifts.

Next up we went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with my dad, Whitney, Stacey, Matt, and Grandma Dame and Aunt Jan. I don't know if it was all the partying in the last few days or what, but Hayley had a nasty cold just in time for her own party. She was a trooper though, and made out like a bandit with more treasures to add to her stash, including a change purse full of coins. Lots of fun until she stuck one in an outlet a few days later. Good times.

Another fun thing we got see with Hayley this birthday was how much she enjoyed her new dolls (and the real baby, little Ryker). I just think she's excited to be a big sister, and she's getting some practicing in. It makes me excited too. I can't believe that for Hayley's next birthday, we'll have another little one around!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...what a cute girl! I can't believe she is 3. I hope she got all she wanted for her birthday! I am jealous you went cruzin. Looks like you had a great time. I hope the pregnancy is going well too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!