Monday, November 16, 2009

That's Just the Way I Roll

He's been doing this for about a month now. Little Boy is not fond of being on his tummy. He'll either plunk his face down in the blanket and cry, or immediately flip over, as shown here. As you'll see, he's quick. That's why this is the first time I've gotten it on video.


In case you didn't notice, Little Boy ain't so little anymore. He's getting to be a pretty big chunk of baby! Hayley was never as much of a chub as this one is. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. His rolls are darling, both on his little body, and the ones from his tummy to his back.

P.S. No fair making fun of my "baby talk".

2 comments:

  1. he is adorable. i think babies should be fattened up as much as possible. it makes me want to nibble on them all the more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I think he could totally take marley and she's 2 months older! Love the chub!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!