Sunday, November 8, 2009

Well Aware (Tagged... Maybe)

While I'm well aware that the Heather that Hayley JW tagged may not be me, I'm doing this post on "The Fives" anyway, 'cause it looked fun.

Five things I don't leave the house without:
  1. diaper bag (I learned my lesson with Hayley that if I leave without it, there will be mess!)
  2. something cool to pull out of the bag for Hayley when she gets restless
  3. shoes
  4. keys
  5. cell phone

Five cartoons I watched when I was younger:

  1. Jem and the Hollagrams
  2. The Smurfs
  3. Maya the Bee
  4. Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers
  5. Saved by the Bell (Technically not a cartoon, but it was on Saturday mornings...)

Five things that terrify me:

  1. Something bad happening to one of my kids
  2. Something bad happening to my husband
  3. Something bad happening to one of my parents
  4. Something bad happening to one of my sisters
  5. Scary movies

Five things I dislike that everyone else seems to like:

  1. Scrapbooking
  2. Cycling
  3. Onions
  4. Peppers
  5. Flying

Five things I want to do before I die:

  1. Get to my goal weight (sometime before I am dead...)
  2. Be totally debt free (car, house, everything)
  3. Visit family in the Netherlands
  4. Go to Paris with Jeremy
  5. Have an annual pass to Disneyland

Five people I tag:

  1. Mel
  2. Kimi
  3. heather
  4. Kelley
  5. Jen

1 comment:

  1. glad you did it. i agree - annual pass to disneyland would be so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!