Friday, May 21, 2010

Blogging By Proxy

So, now not only is Jeremy sending me pictures along with instructions to post them on the blog, he also is providing stories via text message. Before sharing the one he sent me today, here's a little background.

Last night I made Hayley some Good Girl Charts, and told her when she filled them up with stickers, she could earn a prize. I thought I explained that she needed to earn the stickers, but maybe I didn't make that clear enough...

Here's Jeremy's text:
"So here is one for your blog. I come downstairs after my shower and Hayley has two prizes out and both sticker charts are covered in stickers."Look!" she says, "I filled out two sticker charts and got two prizes!" She said Mom said she could fill a whole one out in one day. I told her she'd have to be really, really good to earn that many stickers, and do things like clean her room and be a big girl. She said, "But that's hard!" and had a fit when I took them away. So naughty, whining and crying. She followed me around the house for ten minutes with her arms folded giving me crusty looks."

I'd imagine those looks were something like this:



I thought about not event telling Jeremy that the Good Girl Charts were at the top of the fridge, and Hayley probably was standing on a bar stool in order to get them down...

Maybe Hayley's clear on all the Good Girl Chart rules now.
Either way, I got a good laugh today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!