Saturday, May 1, 2010

First Haircut

Jackson's hair was starting to look a bit like old man hair, especially over his ears. My mom suggested I just cut it, and if it looked bad just tell people that's the way it grew in. Since I learned my lesson by cutting Hayley's bangs WAY too short one time, I decided to take him on in to get his first haircut.

He did pretty well. He loved sitting in the little car, and was pretty happy until the stylist got out the buzzer. Then I got the look below, which I like to call, "What the heck is going on Mom?!" He proceeded to whimper and reach for me during the duration of his first haircut, thus no more pictures of the actual event.



He was fine once it was actually done.



Here's the "Before" pic:



And the "After" pics:





What a stud! I love, love, love having a boy!!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing your love by commenting!